7 tips for weddings in spring 2023
Spring is a perfect time for many couples when choosing the date for their wedding. The weather is starting to warm up and everything is green and blooming, perfect for one of the best days in a couple’s life. That’s why brides and bridal party will want to make sure they’re wearing gorgeous, long-lasting makeup
That is why here we present some tips to take into account when choosing your look for those weddings in spring, whether it is your wedding or you are invited.
Keep skin fresh and well hydrated.
- Looks a fresh and natural look and moisturize your skin Spring weddings are full of colors and freshness. It is recommended to keep skin fresh and well hydrated.
- During this time the skin tends to be more exposed to the sun, which is why it is important to keep skin hydrated and protected.
- Make sure you eat well, drink enough water and use the right moisturizing cosmetics for your skin type.
- It is very important that at least 10 hours before your event you do not drink coffee, since it usually dehydrates the skin, prefer the consumption of teas such as chamomile, mint or green tea, or fresh drinks like lemonade or coconut water.
Incorporate pastel colors:
- Pastel colors are the spring trend, incorporate these tones into your makeup look, make use of shades of green, pink and lilac, without forgetting textures such as lip gloss and bronzers to show off radiant skin .
- If lips are your thing and you want to highlight them more, the use of colors like pink, red or orange are perfect options when combined with eye makeup in neutral tones.
- In summary, the most important thing is to show off radiant, hydrated and fresh skin, we have the advantage that spring gives us an infinite number of colors, so you can play with them according to your style.
But of course, do not forget the most important thing, YOUR SMILE, enjoy that beautiful moment and be happy.